The participation fee for MEU Scotland is £50 and will include:
- Access to the MEU Conference and Workshops
- Conference Materials & Certificate of Participation
- Lunches across training and conference dates (4 in total)
- Coffee Breaks (6 in total)
- Ceilidh Night with a live music band
- An evening drinks reception
- Return Travel to Edinburgh for a visit to the city and Parliament on 29th October
- No additional booking fee or bank transfer fees
- And other details to be confirmed as plans develop
Additionally, optional accommodation has been pre-booked and is available at the guaranteed rate of £100 for 5 nights, to the first 40 registrations – find out more here.
MEU is non-profit and staffed by volunteers, all fees are invested into making MEU happen. We try to keep costs down as much as possible by continuously seek out funding and support.
Projected Costs for 2019
We believe in providing transparency on what the costs are behind your participation, we believe that the conference represents great value for money, and we always work hard to seek support (for example, we are kindly hosted by the University of Strathclyde). Based on previous years, and our projected numbers for 2019, we anticipate the fee breakdown to be as follows.